What are the purchasing groups ?
A group purchasing organization (GPO) is an entity that is created to leverage the purchasing power of a group of businesses to obtain discounts from vendors based on the collective buying power of the GPO members.
Group purchasing is used in many industries to purchase raw materials and supplies, but it is common practice in the grocery industry, health care, electronics, industrial manufacturing and agricultural industries.
If you want you can create his own purchasing group having these fantastic discounts
1. From 13 bottles to 24 bottles – you have 12.5 % DISCOUNT - excluded shipping cost
2. From 25 bottles to 48 bottles – you have 20 % DISCOUNT - excluded shipping cost
3. From 49 bottles to 84 bottles – you have 25 % DISCOUNT - excluded shipping cost
4. From 85 bottles to 168 bottles – you have 30 % DISCOUNT - excluded shipping cost
5. From 169 bottles to 336 bottles – you have 35 % DISCOUNT - excluded shipping cost
6. From 337 bottles to 480 bottles – you have 40 % DISCOUNT - excluded shipping cost
Only 4 rules
· Box from 6 bottles only (AN EXAMPLE 6/12/18/24 BOTTLES ECC..ECC..)
· the delivery will be effected to an only address
· The place of delivery must be of easy access for the means of transport
Send us an email with your list of our products, your name, your address for the delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org we will answer you with a reserved offer and with the costs of delivery
It takes advantage of this occasion to share with your friends and cognizant our shop online to reach a quantity of articles that allows you of usufruire of our discounts