The online store, hereinafter referred to as Italian Wines and More (Internet address www.italianwinesandmore.com), is exclusive property of Italian Wines and More of Luca Vernillo & Co. VAT batch 06797120489 with legal seat at Via A. Scialoia 15 - 50136 Florence (FI), entered in the Business Register under No 06797120489.
A - Terms of Sale:
- all retail prices are VAT inclusive and do not include any fees, duties and taxes applicable in the country of destination of the products and / or services where it is different from Italy. These prices, different for each country, are at the expense of the Customer who is responsible for checking the amount with the competent customs authorities.
- all wines in our online e-shop are available, except those with inscription that the product is not available
- all shipments are covered by insurance
- The site is updated several times a day
- the shipment will always be updated with a regular accompanying invoice and, unless otherwise stated by the customer, will be available online on the personal order page (My Orders) ("I miei ordini")
- to the price of the individual product and / or service will be added the cost for each shipment, the amount of which may vary based on the method of delivery and payment and the country of destination. The total amount due for the selected products and / or services will be clearly stated and communicated to the Customer before the conclusion of the Sales Agreement.
- the prices on the site are subject to possible changes and / or amendments by Italian Wines and More without any obligation to give notice to the Customer. The aforementioned increases may, inter alia, depend on the increases decided by the suppliers Italian Wines and More.
- For the Sale Agreements concluded prior to the publication of the said changes, but still in the process of being amended, the prices in effect from the moment of receipt of the Order shall apply.
- published product prices may vary depending on the years of harvest and formats.
- The Sales Agreement between the Customer and Italian wines and more is considered to have been concluded with the delivery of the product.
These General Terms and Conditions are governed by Italian law, and any Sales Agreement is subject to the Italian jurisdiction. Any dispute relating to the Terms of Service or the Sales Agreements concerns the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Justice in Florence, without affecting the applicability of irrevocable consumer protection laws.
B - Payment Methods:
B1. Cash on delivery (for commercial purposes)
In the case of Cash on Delivery purchase, an additional contribution of 1% + VAT on the total amount of the order is applied to the total amount of the order.
Payment must be made to the courier with cash (exact amount) or by check in the name of Italian Wines and More S.A.S di Luca Vernillo & Co.
You need to send a scanned check to e-mail address email@example.com, indicating your name, surname, and order number.
B2. Preliminary bank transfer
In the case of a payment by Preliminary bank transfer, the order is sent after an actual payment to the account of Italian Wines and More S.A.S di Luca Vernillo & Co., which must be completed within 5 working days of the date of receipt of the order, thus the order is automatically deemed to have been canceled. The reason for the bank transfer must include the order data (year, type and order number), which is issued to an order confirmation e-mail.
The banking data for bank transfers is:
IT 46 I 01030 02833 000001331906
In the case of a PayPal payment method, the Customer goes to the PayPal sign-up page when closing the order.
The corresponding amount of the order is debited to a PayPal account at the time of the order.
In the event of cancellation of the order, in case of non-acceptance by Italian Wines and More S.A.S di Luca Vernillo & Co., the amount will be refunded to the customer's PayPal account.
At no stage of the buying procedure, Italian Wines and More S.A.S di Luca Vernillo & Co. can receive financial information about the Customer. Because there is no data transmission, it is not possible to track this data. There is no computerized archive of Italian Wines and More S.A.S di Luca Vernillo & Co., nor preservation of this data. For each transaction made with a PayPal account, the customer will receive an e-mail confirmation from PayPal. E-Security of transactions.
Online credit card transactions are made directly to the PayPal site using a Secure server that accepts the security systems required for transactions. Italian Wines and More S.A.S di Luca Vernillo & Co. never receives the credit card data used by its clients.
C - Delivery Methods
For each order made on www.italianwinesandmore.com, Italian Wines and More S.A.S di Luca Vernillo & Co. issues an accompanying invoice to the sent material. To issue an invoice, the information provided by the Customer at the time of making of the order is considered to be valid. No change will be possible on the invoice after it is issued.
The freight forwarding costs are at the expense of the Customer and are explicitly visible at the time of making of the order. Payment of the goods by the Customer will be made using the order selected. No fees or additional commissions are due to Italian Wines and More S.A.S di Luca Vernillo & Co.
The delivery of the ordered goods is understood as delivery to home.
The goods travel with packaging made directly by the manufacturer or in cartons suitably closed.
Delivery time for ordered goods is up to 7 business days from delivery to courier across Europe (10 days for non-EU countries).
The period may change due to force majeure or due to traffic or road conditions in general or by the Authorities.
No liability can be attributed to Italian Wines and More S.A.S di Luca Vernillo & Co. in case of delay of the order or delivery of the ordered goods.
C1 - At the moment of delivery of the goods by the courier, the Customer is obliged to check:
- whether the number of parcels delivered corresponds to the one indicated on the invoice;
- whether the package is whole, not damaged, nor wet or otherwise altered.
Any external damage or inconsistency in the number of packages or instructions must immediately be communicated to the courier who makes the delivery by adding "claim" on the accompanying document and confirmed within 8 days by registered letter with delivery receipt to the courier, whose address is indicated in the accompanying document.
In the case of a damaged package, write "claim because the packaging is damaged". Once the courier's document is signed, the Customer can not object to the external characteristics of the delivery.
Even in the case of a whole package, the goods must be checked within 1 day of receipt. Any damage or anomalies must be reported in writing by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to the courier whose address is indicated in the accompanying document.
Any signal other than the above conditions will not be considered. For each statement the Client assumes full responsibility for the declaration. If the delivery fails, the order will remain in the appropriate courier's office for 72 hours and will then be sent back to Italian Wines and More S.A.S di Luca Vernillo & Co., which reserves the right to withhold the costs of shipping and forwarding the shipment before proceeding to refund the customer.
C2 - Delivery term for the courier
The estimated delivery time is 7 working days across Europe, from the moment of loading by the courier.
C3 - Order processing time limit
"Order processing time limit" means the time interval from receipt of the payment to the delivery of the product to the courier. All orders containing products in stock for which a confirmation of payment has been received - within 2 business days.
D - Delivery costs
The freight forwarding cost is automatically calculated based on the weight of the purchased goods and does not include insurance of the goods during transportation.
E - Refusal to purchase
We inform that the customer's right is to refuse the goods at the time of delivery. It is noted that in the case of issuing a Recovery Credit Notice (credit card, Paypal, advance bank transfer), transport costs will be reversed. Therefore, only the amount of the product will be refunded.
F - Claims
Any possible claim should be made to Italian Wines and More S.A.S di Luca Vernillo & Co., Via A. Scialoia 15 - 50136 Florence (FI).
For Your Claims:
G - Jurisdiction and applicable law
The Sales Agreement between the Client and Italian Wines and More S.A.S di Luca Vernillo & Co. is considered to have been concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law. For the settlement of civil and criminal disputes arising from the conclusion of the remote Sales Agreement, if the Customer is a consumer, the territorial jurisdiction is that of the court of reference of his municipality of residence; in all other cases, the territorial jurisdiction is exclusive to the court in Florence.
H - Conditions
The terms contained in this document may be amended by Italian Wines and More S.A.S di Luca Vernillo & Co. without any notice and will be valid from the date of publication on the website www.italianwinesandmore.com
I - In the case of defective goods:
- the same can be returned whole and unadulterated to Italian Wines and More within 14 days of delivery.
- The freight forwarding and packing costs for the return of the shipment are at the expense of the customer.
- The defective product will be returned or refunded (if it is unavailable) at the expense of Italian Wines and More without the initial shipping cost.
- Once the discrepancy of the item has been verified, the customer will be refunded without initial delivery costs.
L - In case of damaged delivery:
In case you receive visibly damaged packages from the courier (broken packages or with visible spots of open wine from possibly broken bottles) you can do the following:
- If it refers to more packages, reject the sender's damaged package by signing the courier's note with the statement "Specifying the nature of the damage". It will then be our responsibility to return the damaged package and send it back to you. However, if it concerns only one package, refuse delivery to the sender and, as before, we will take over the return and recovery of the shipment.
In the event that the broken product is unavailable, we will contact you for a replacement.
M - Terms of the right of withdrawal:
- the goods purchased must be essentially whole
- the shipment cost will be at the expense of the customer
- upon arrival in the warehouse, the goods must be reviewed to assess possible damage (the integrity of the returned goods is an essential condition for the right of withdrawal), therefore we recommend that you pay maximum attention to the preparation of the package, for example using original packaging.
M1 - Follow-up Procedure:
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org containing a declaration of exercise of the right of withdrawal indicating all required data:
- number and date of the order
- invoice number
- which products should be subject to a refusal (identifying them with an item code)
- your own bank details (IBAN code)
After that, you must wait for a notice from our Customers Department that allows the return.
Once the notice is received, you must return the goods within 15 days to:
Italian Wines and More
Via A.Scialoia 15
50136 – Firenze (FI) – ITALIA
M2 - Repayment term:
Italian Wines and More undertakes to refund to the customer within 14 working days of receipt of the goods by proceeding to return the Customer the amount corresponding to the goods as evidenced by the invoice. The above amount does not include forwarding costs. This is in line with Art. 5, para. 6 of Legislative Decree No 185 of 22.05.1999
Need help? Send us an e-mail to: email@example.com